Iraq, Syria and 'Al Qaeda'

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Iraq, Syria and 'Al Qaeda'

Post by NadirGP »

Sometimes telling the truth might cost your own life. Nonetheless that should not stop you from telling it.

Al Cia-duh is False Opposition
January 14, 2014

Excerpts only:

Al Qaeda' is handy all-purpose term. Sometimes they used 'Al Queda' to refer to NATO backed mercenaries. In that scenario they're proxies for Western forces, as in Libya and Syria. In Fallujah last week politicians and media are calling genuine Iraqi resistance fighters 'Al Qaeda'. So in Syria they call their mercenary proxies Al Queda, but in Iraq they call those who oppose the Iraqi IMF puppet regime 'Al Qaeda".

[…]

'Al Qaeda' isn't an organization. It's a propaganda term
for Western public consumption.

Read more: http://henrymakow.com/2014/01/Al-Cia-da ... Opposition .html

“How do we distinguish truth from lies?
The truth does not need protection!”

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

NadirGP

Re: Iraq, Syria and 'Al Qaeda'

Post by NadirGP »

Saudi Arabia: The cradle of terror

Excerpts only:

As violence and senseless bloodshed continue to spread across the Middle East and Asia, fed by sectarian-based hatred and radicalism, never have terrorists in league with al-Qaeda been more powerful and more dangerous.
[…]
Three years after Syrian President Bashar al-Assad first warned the world against al-Qaeda and its masters, the Saudi royals, the world slowly began to grasp the perverted nature of Saudi Arabia.

Read more: http://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/01/1 ... of-terror/

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

COMPLETELY AGREE ! I am going to read the articles, but the themes are totally right.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Lord have mercy.

Most Holy Theotokos, save us.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

It was Dr Kevin Barrett who made up the name, "Saudi Israelia", which fits so well.
Others have copied this name too.
It's like Saudi Arabia is only a province of Isr....

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

12/02/2013 SYRIA
Maaloula: Islamist rebels abduct 12 nuns from the St Thecla Orthodox monastery

Damascus (AsiaNews) - Islamist rebels have kidnapped a group of nuns from the Greek Orthodox monastery of St Thecla (Mar Taqla) in Maaloula (north of Damascus). Mgr Mario Zenari, the Vatican nuncio in Damascus, confirmed the information after speaking with the Greek-Orthodox Patriarchate. Through the Vatican diplomat, the latter "calls on all Catholics to pray for the women religious."
"Armed men burst in the monastery of St Thecla in Maaloula this afternoon. From there, they forcibly took 12 women religious," Mgr Zenari said, citing a statement from Patriarchate. The group of Islamist rebels has apparently taken them to Yabrud, some 80 km north of the capital. Neither the nuncio nor the church Greek Orthodox Church know reason behind the kidnapping.

Read more: http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Maaloula ... 29701.html

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Yes, I was shocked at the time this happened. But that was done by agents of - yes, Saudi Israelia !
That's obvious. No normal Middle Easterner would consider such a thing, not ever.

Is there any news about the nuns ??