NASA to launch rockets with aurora-like displays

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

NASA to launch rockets with aurora-like displays

Post by Maria »

Did anyone see the rockets launch on the Eastern seaboard?

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/space-techn ... ket-launch

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Matthew
Protoposter

Re: NASA to launch rockets with aurora-like displays

Post by Matthew »

This part of the article sounds very unhealthy for us who live below on the surface:

During the test of the deployment system for the vapor clouds, four sub-payloads with mixtures of barium and strontium will be ejected from the main payload and the vapor will be deployed while the payload is descending. The test also will include the release of vapor from two systems on the main payload during the descent portion of the flight.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Matthew wrote:

This part of the article sounds very unhealthy for us who live below on the surface:

During the test of the deployment system for the vapor clouds, four sub-payloads with mixtures of barium and strontium will be ejected from the main payload and the vapor will be deployed while the payload is descending. The test also will include the release of vapor from two systems on the main payload during the descent portion of the flight.

Exactly. These tests are very dangerous to humans, to animals, and to the environment.

Where are the environmentalists? Where are their loud screams of "save the planet"?

Barium and Strontium are used in an attempt to cool the earth by creating a silvery barrier in the ionosphere that will prevent the sun's rays from heating the earth.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

They are nuts.

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

Now you are also chimists. I cannot understand a such delvelopment of this "Orthodox Forum".

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Archimandrit Nilos wrote:

Now you are also chimists. I cannot understand a such delvelopment of this "Orthodox Forum".

Yes, we are concerned about these worldly technologies as these chemicals released into the ionosphere cause illness and are an immoral encroachment on our basic rights to life.

Forgive us Father, and encourage us to pray.